World

People Fatally Shot In Southern Ohio, 8-year-old Missing

People Fatally Shot In Southern Ohio, 8-year-old Missing

8-year-old Devin Holston also lived in the home, according to the sheriff's office, but was not seen when police arrived.

Authorities in southern OH say an eight-year-old boy has been found safe after initially going missing from a home where three other people were found murdered Wednesday night.

The Lawrence County Sheriff's Office said deputies were called to an Elizabeth Township trailer around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday where three adults were found dead.

A fourth victim was also found at a home near the triple murder scene.

Police were still looking for a 23-year-old man who has not been criminally charged.

The Lawrence County Sheriff's Office and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation are on scene. Lawson was spotted by a deputy near State Route 141 and Country Road 52 driving a truck at about 12:30am, Thursday, but after a short pursuit Lawson crashed the vehicle and ran into the nearby woods.




Victims' names are not being released at this time pending identification and notification of family.

We are in the very early stages of this investigation and can not compromised this investigation by divulging more information at this time. The Sheriff's Office says releasing further information would compromise the investigation.

The Twitter account for Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine tweeted that the missing child advisory for Holston had been canceled but didn't provide any details about the boy's condition or if he were safe.

Missing eight year old boy, Devin Holston. The sheriff's office said all three people had gunshot wounds.

Devin was last seen on Route 93 in the city of Pedro in Lawrence County.